0:480:00This video is not intended for all audiences. What date were you born?SubmitAdobe Flash Player is required to watch this video.Install Flash Player
Powerful yet Portable
Get fast NVMe solid state performance featuring 1050MB/s read and 1000MB/s write speeds** in a portable, high-capacity drive thats perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage
Tough Enough to Take with You
Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance(3) mean this durable drive can take a beating
It Goes Where You Go
Use the handy carabineer loop to attach the derive to your belt loop or backpack for extra security when youre out in the world
Put a Lock on Your Files
Includes 256-bit AES hardware encryption(2) plus Memory Zone file management app(7) for on-the-go access
Powerful Storage for Your Toughest Jobs
From the brand trusted by professional photographers worldwide, the SanDisk Extreme PRO Portable SSD provides powerful solid state performance in a rugged, dependable storage solution
Performance that elevates your creativity
Our most powerful SD UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity
Complete Your Gear Bag
Extreme Portable SSD | V2
Extreme PRO Portable SSD | V2
Extreme PRO SD UHS-I Card
Work straight from the drive
Fast transfer speeds up to 1050MB/s read and 1000MB/s write**
Higher sustained speeds
Transfer speeds up to 2000MB/s(4) read and write
Accelerate your workflow
Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s(5)
IP55 rate for dust- & water-resistance(3)
Tough Enough to Take with You
IP55 and aluminum enclosure for added durability(3)
4K UHD Ready(6)
Capture all the action with-out skipping a frame
*1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity less.
**Up to 1050MB/s read speed, up to 1000MB/s write speed. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(1) See official SanDisk website
(2) Password protection uses 256-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS v10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, see official SanDisk website.)
(3) Based on internal testing. IPEC 60529 IP 55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.
(4) Up to 2000MB/s read and write speeds. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(5) For 64GB-512GB: Up to 170MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host devices, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X =150KB/sec
(6) Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840×2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See official SanDisk website for more details.
(7) Download and installation required; See official SanDisk website for Memory Zone details.