Easy Grooming Give You A Happy Pet.
Gonicc always think premium durable and comfortable nail clippers is a must-have for any pet owner.
Convenient yet powerful at the same time, these nail clippers will help you cut through even the thickest of nails without any issues whatsoever. High-quality stainless steel blades are powerful enough to trim nails with just one cut. These dog clippers benefit from a non-slip ergonomic handle that provide extra grip to ensure ease of use and to prevent accidental nicks and cuts. And possess a guard on the back to prevent you from accidentally clipping more than youre supposed to, so that you wont hurt your dog in the process. They also come equipped with a nail file that you are bound to find extremely useful once the nails are clipped.
You may love coming home to hear your dogs feet tap, tap, tapping on the linoleum floor as he does his happy to see ya dance. But what that sound actually indicates is that your pup is in need of a nail clipping. This often-ignored grooming task is important for preventing pain and eventual injury in your dog. Normally, your pets nails should not reach the ground when the dog is standing still.
Nail trimming is a safe and simple procedure, yet one that is often overlooked by dog owners everywhere. Due to the fact that young dogs wear their nails down naturally by running around a lot, people will sometimes overlook the importance of nail trimming. However, dogs will eventually run out of steam in their old age, and nail trimming will become essential to stopping their nails from hurting the dogs when they grow too long.
Most dogs do require regular nail trims every 2 weeks or so, but it depends on how much exercise your dog gets: If your dog spends most of the time indoors and doesnt go for lots of long walks, then its easy for your dogs toenails to get too long and frequent nail trims are a must. If your dog spends a lot of time outdoors and goes for long walks frequently, then there will be a longer time in between your dogs nail trims.
Gonicc Pets Nail Clippers and Trimmers(NT-1001)
– Product Name: Professional Pets Nail Trimmer
– Model No.: NT-1001
– Bladder Material: Hardened Stainless Steel
– Handle Material: TPE & PP Green material
– Colour: Blue & Black
Designs and Features
– Sharp blades are made of high quality stainless.
– Unlock protection prevent children from using it.
– Free Hidden Nail File conveniently stored in handle will allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection.
– Safety stop blade greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short.
– Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
– Do not use for other purpose except for pets.
– Keep beyond children’s touch.
– Hold the paw securely while trimming the nails.Quickly cut off the top of the nail with a single stroke.
– Sure the handle at the bottom of the file to make the nail smooth.
– Do not cut off too much each time.If the pet’s nails are very long,cut off a small amount and wait about a week to ten days before cutting again.Repeat every week or ten days until nails are at desired length.
Sharp blades are made of high quality stainless.
Safety stop blade greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short.
Free Hidden Nail File conveniently stored in handle will allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection.