- Complete the Free Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA)
- As soon as your FAFSA was prepared, you will definitely get a legitimate pupil help Report (SAR) that may summarize most of the information you provided on the FAFSA along with your federally determined Expected Family Contribution (EFC) which is used in determining your eligibility for federal pupil help. A copy that is electronic of SAR will automatically be delivered to any office of educational funding associated with the school(s) noted on your FAFSA.
- As soon as your educational funding file has been finished, the school funding workplace will inform you by campus e-mail to see your prizes on PipelineMT. Federal student education loans will either be “offered” in your PipelineMT account or else you will have an alternative to submit a Loan Request Sheet.
If Federal Direct figuratively speaking are “offered” on PipelineMT, you will have the choice to just accept or decrease your education loan honors and have the choice to accept an inferior quantity than ended up being granted. Always accept a subsidized loan before accepting an unsubsidized loan!
- Please understand that you will have to know what your expenses and resources may be for the year that is upcoming accepting or refusing that loan. Usually do not borrow a lot more than you’ll need! If you don’t require that loan, choose ‘Decline’ under the ‘Accept Award’ column then click ‘submit decision’.
- One semester just loans will demand a Loan Request Sheet to be turned in the MT One avoid.